1. What kinds of fiber raw materials can be divided int […]
1. What kinds of fiber raw materials can be divided into?
Natural fiber chemical fiber
2. What items belong to natural fibers?
Cotton, wool, silk, hemp.
3. What are the six major fibers of synthetic fiber?
Polyester, nylon, acrylic, vinylon, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride.
4. What are the characteristics of knitted Polyester Gabardine Fabrics?
1) extensibility; 2) moisture absorption and gas permeability; 3) heat retention; 4) elasticity; 5) dispersibility; 6) curling property.
5. What are the five types of textiles?
Cotton, linen, wool, silk, chemical fiber.
6. What is the polyester-cotton blend, what are the characteristics?
The polyester-cotton blend is made of polyester as the main component, and is made of 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarn. The polyester-cotton cloth is commonly called cotton.
Features: It not only highlights the style of polyester but also the strength of cotton fabric. It has good elasticity and wear resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable size, small shrinkage, straight and not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash and quick dry. Features, can not be soaked with high temperature ironing and boiling water.
7. What is a jersey?
A jersey fabric is a one-sided structure in which a yarn is sequentially formed along a course of a yarn.
8. What is a ribbed knitwear? What are the characteristics?
A rib knitted fabric is a knitted fabric in which a yarn is longitudinally formed on the front side and the back side in a row.
The rib knit fabric has the dispersibility, curling and extensibility of the plain weave, and also has a large elasticity.
9. What is a cotton woven fabric? What kinds are there?
The cotton woven fabric is a textile made of cotton as a raw material and woven by warp and weft.
It is divided into four categories: white cloth, color cloth, flower cloth and yarn-dyed cloth.
10. What is polyester?
Polyester is the trade name for polyester fiber, and it is also called “still cool” on the market. It first extracts raw materials from petroleum and coking by-products into polyethylene terephthalate resin, which is then melt spun into polyester.